PRIVACY NOTICE AND POLICY
This privacy notice and policy applies to the websites and online tools and resources of Winsor Learning, Inc., including winsorlearning.com, sibsonline.com, and related mobile apps and social media accounts (collectively, our "Websites"). To summarize the key aspects of our policy:
- We do not collect personally identifiable information about you unless you choose to provide that information to us.
- Any personal information you chose to provide is protected by industry standard security practices.
- Non-personal information related to your visit to our website may be automatically collected and temporarily stored.
- Unless you authorize us in advance, we do not disclose, give, sell, or transfer any personal information about you unless required by law.
PERSONAL INFORMATION VOLUNTARILY SUBMITTED
If you choose to provide us with personal information -- for example, by using one of our online tools, creating an account with us, completing a "Contact Us" form, leaving a comment, sending email, or completing a test or survey -- we may use that information to provide you with a service you have paid for, respond to you and/or help us get you the information, feedback, results or services you requested. Submitting personal information (name, address, telephone number, email address, age, etc.) is voluntary and is not required to access content on our website, except for certain paid resources for which an account is required. We retain the information you voluntarily provide to us only for as long as necessary to process your question or request, or in the case of ongoing services and resources, as long as needed to provide you with the services and/or resources you have requested.
INFORMATION AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED AND STORED
When you browse through our website, we use analytics software to gather and temporarily store a variety of information about your visit. However, this information cannot be used to identify you as an individual. The basic information we collect during your visit includes:
- The name of the domain you use to access the Internet;
- The date and time of your visit to our website;
- The pages you viewed on our website;
- The URL of the website you visited prior to ours;
- The type and version of your Web browser and operating system; and
- Your location at the time of your visit, down to the city-level
We do not associate any of the data we collect with you as an individual. Instead, we aggregate this data from all visits in order to improve our website and provide a better user experience to our visitors.
HOW WE MAY SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your personal and other information in the following ways:
- With our service providers who need such information to carry out work on our behalf
- With our partners and others for purposes of sending their own direct mail and email, unless you opt out of this type of sharing by changing your account preferences
- As requested or directed by you
- If needed to protect the rights, property and safety of us or a third party
- To respond to the request of law enforcement or otherwise in accordance with applicable law, regulation or legal process
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
We use third party services to process payments for access to certain features and products available on this site. We do not see or have access to the information provided as part of those transactions, including credit card information, and the privacy policies of such third party services apply to information you provide associated with those transactions.
VISITING AN OFFICIAL WINSOR LEARNING PAGE ON THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
We may maintain accounts on third-party websites and online services, such as social media sites and apps. The security and privacy policies of those third-parties apply to your activity on those sites and services. Users of third-party websites and services often share information with the general public, user community, and/or the third-party operating the website. You should review the privacy policies of all websites and services before using them and ensure that you understand how your information may be used.
INTERACTION WITH CHILDREN ONLINE
We will take all reasonable steps necessary to protect the privacy and safety of any child from whom information is collected, as required by the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA). A child's parent or guardian is required to provide consent before we collect, use, or share personal information from a child under age 13.
California residents may request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please write to us at the address below.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
If you have any questions about this policy, you can contact us at email@example.com.Last Updated 12/1/16